Oberthur Technologies showcases ‘ecosystems’ at CARTES 2013
Oberthur Technologies has split its booth at CARTES into five ‘ecosystems’, each representing a different part of the company’s offering. Designed to give visitors practical insight into several key issues, they are:
• Smart Transactions, where visitors can look at issues around enrolment, card personalisation, issuance and shopping, and learn about migrating to EMV
• Mobile Financial Services will feature a smart shopping wall, illustrating how cutting-edge payments, loyalty programmes and coupons – all within the mobile wallet – can transform shopping
• Digital Identity is the zone in which visitors can digitally sign a document protected with biometrics by using finger prints, plus see first-hand the merits of secure identity card technology and voice biometry
• Machine-To-Machine is going to show how connected objects can be remotely activated and managed, with real-time monitoring
• Transport and Access Control allows visitors to discover what OT’s products can offer in terms of making transport easy, fast and secure for commuters in their daily life, with particular reference to NFC smart cards
The company has also been shortlisted for four Sesames Awards, the winners of which are to be announced at CARTES.