What's covered by this policy?
This website code is ©EIBS Ltd and the website concept is ©Route One Communications Ltd.
The editorial content and World Highways and Aggregates Business Europe brands are ©Route One Publishing Ltd and the website contributors.
Copyright material includes but is not limited to editorial articles, photographs, images, databases, website designs, and website code published on our websites or in our magazines.
You may not copy, reuse, reproduce, republish, adapt, translate or otherwise circulate anything from this website for profit or otherwise without the permission of the copyright holder.
By contributing material to this website or emailing Route One Publishing, you grant Route One Publishing a perpetual licence to use your contributions or ideas for any purpose (commercial or otherwise) in any medium now known or to be invented.
If you would like to share information on this website with colleagues, you are invited to use the 'Email this page to a friend' facility or to forward the link of the relevant page to your contacts.
If you would like to reproduce our news headlines on your website, you are invited to use our RSS feed.
We are happy for students to cite up to 700 words from our website for academic study provided that:-
- Our content represents no more than 10% of the completed article or essay;
- All Route One material totals no more than 700 words;
- Our articles are correctly attributed as ©Route One Publishing
- You include the website address of the story on our site and turn this into a link if your work appears online.
- The logos of Route One Publishing, Route 2 Market World Highways, Aggregates Business Europe and our partners may not be reproduced without permission and may not be used to link to this or other websites.
- Linking permission without framing
We are happy for businesses and individuals to link to any content on our website from their websites without permission, provided that they do not frame our website or otherwise make it look like we have a business relationship. Links to individual stories may be created to avoid registration, for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please address permissions requests or questions to: email@example.com