Many road maintenance organisations are looking for more efficient and cost-effective ways to maintain their networks.
Artificial intelligence (AI), and specifically Vaisala's RoadAI, can help manage network condition assessments and safety inspections, as well as optimise network maintenance and budgets.
Vaisala has developed RoadAI in collaboration with industry experts and engineers to ensure the solution addresses the specific requirements of road maintenance organisations and enables improvements in infrastructure management, operational efficiency and roadway safety.
Please join us for a 30-minute webinar on 10 June and learn:
• How AI fits into the larger picture of road maintenance
• How current RoadAI customers are deploying the technology with their existing teams
• How to get high-quality data and faster response times - all at significant budget savings
• How Roadvideo and video analytics enhances road maintenance capabilities
In the webinar, Markus Melander, Vaisala head of business development, computer vision R&D, will discuss AI, computer vision and RoadAI.
Ben Brown, business development manager, will talk about Vaisala's RoadAI implementation and use cases.
Who should attend
Road maintenance decision-makers, inspectors, consultants, engineers and anyone else interested in improving their network management and pavement programming.
Participants will be able to direct questions to the presenters.
RoadAI has the technology you need to:
• Reliably & objectively analyse your road conditions
• Upload automated assessments and inspector notes
• Make maintenance decisions and respond faster
• Keep your roads safer
Register for the webinar here.
If you can’t make the live time, register anyway and we’ll send you a link to the recording.