Telematics Update has announced the 12 winners of its Annual Telematics Update Awards at the Telematics Detroit 2012 Conference & Exhibition. The entries were judged by a selection of independent consultants and industry experts.
- Best Aftermarket Device or Solution Award was won by OnStar
- Best Automotive Application Award -
- Best Navigation Solution or Product Award -
- Best Telematics Content Aggregator Award - TuneIn
- Best Telematics Safety & Security Solution Award had joint winners,
4279Mobileye and OnStar
- Best Telematics Service or Solution for Commercial Vehicle Award -
- Best Telematics Service Provider Award -
- Global OEM Infotainment Solution Award -
- 2011/12 Industry Newcomer Award - UIEvolution
- Joint winners were announced in the Telematics Leadership Award - Doug VanDagens, Director, Connected Service Solutions,
278Ford Motor Company and Johann Jungwirth, President & CEO, 5403Mercedes-Benz Research and Development North America.